Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 1/2 cup high-quality olive oil
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 1 lb good-quality tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced into half-moons
- 15-25 fresh basil leaves
- 15-25 fresh mint leaves
- 15-25 arugula leaves (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Make the dressing by buzzing the lemon juice and garlic in a food processor, then drizzling in the olive oil slowly so it emulsifies.
Separate half the herbs and arugula, then mix the other half along with all the other ingredients in a bowl. Add the dressing, mix gently, cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
To serve, lay out some of the herbs you did separate out, then spoon some of the salad on top of it. Top with a little ground black pepper.